fjb, local currency: solo 1992-1998 (fayettenam)

the human hearts, civics (tight ship)

the human hearts on myspace

nothing painted blue, taste the flavor (shrimper)

info on older band and solo work; I have no idea who compiled the scarily complete discographies

12.14.2006

get this over with/I tee off in an hour

Oh, wait -- you're supposed to post to these things now and again. Please bear with me: I'm making a run at not smoking as of earlier this week, and the Commit lozenges are messing with my head. Also, I think I have to spend this morning figuring out if I have tonsilitis.

With the time you've been saved by the absence of content here, you may want to read:

*This "history and theory" journal out of a Jerusalem art school. (Pic on front page, related to a piece on Japanese advertising, NSFW; "English" link at upper left.)

*Some recent poems by the always interesting Tyrone Williams (look for the individual links, at 9.12 and 6.20) at a site I should check more often.

*Girls Aloud's interview with New Statesman.