fjb, local currency: solo 1992-1998 (fayettenam)

the human hearts, civics (tight ship)

the human hearts on myspace

nothing painted blue, taste the flavor (shrimper)

info on older band and solo work; I have no idea who compiled the scarily complete discographies

9.18.2010

I'm as disappointed as anyone that little or nothing that could pass for "content" appears here these days -- maybe I'll rectify that soon, but, honestly, it's mostly been about recording, rehearsing and performing around these parts. Full details when Blogger sees fit to let me update the sidebar, but, for what it's worth, here are 2 more recent pieces for Thought Catalog:

on John Cotner and Andy Fitch, Ten Walks/Two Talks

on Sparklehorse and Dangermouse, Dark Night of the Soul

And I'll be weighing in on tonight's Janelle Monae/Of Montreal show within a couple of days. Also, I had a chunk (block? pile?) of poems in The Brooklyn Rail last -- oh, was that May already? They are here. More poems from the same series are in this year's West Wind Review, but aren't online.

Back w/ more sooner than later, as I said. In the meantime, here are the dates for a short Extra Lens/John Vanderslice tour in Oct. -- and, in the meantime, our album Undercard is available as rich, streaming "content."