|I'm as disappointed as anyone that little or nothing that could pass for "content" appears here these days -- maybe I'll rectify that soon, but, honestly, it's mostly been about recording, rehearsing and performing around these parts. Full details when Blogger sees fit to let me update the sidebar, but, for what it's worth, here are 2 more recent pieces for Thought Catalog:|
on John Cotner and Andy Fitch, Ten Walks/Two Talks
on Sparklehorse and Dangermouse, Dark Night of the Soul
And I'll be weighing in on tonight's Janelle Monae/Of Montreal show within a couple of days. Also, I had a chunk (block? pile?) of poems in The Brooklyn Rail last -- oh, was that May already? They are here. More poems from the same series are in this year's West Wind Review, but aren't online.
Back w/ more sooner than later, as I said. In the meantime, here are the dates for a short Extra Lens/John Vanderslice tour in Oct. -- and, in the meantime, our album Undercard is available as rich, streaming "content."
free music, discography, etc. here
- just the facts
- writing elsewhere
- "Free" space devolves into promotional space. I...
- French kiss, Italian ice, Spanish moss
- money (literally) quote
- I don't have strong feelings about either Mark M...
- Upcoming dates, including the one flyered below, a...
- Just a phenomenological report: When you're kinda ...
- last minute promo
- Political philosophy is the theory of how to balan...